Allergy

October 7, 2009

Mom and Dad’s friend from the states came visit us. Naughty baby G bitted her at the ankle, when she was trying to get rid of some garbage. She freaked out (I guess anyone would) of cos, but was ok after awhile. Glad she isn’t typically afraid of dog.

By the way, if you don't know who baby G (baby pig) is, he is shiraz my rascal dog. I've just thought of giving him this new nick. Cos' with the amount my mom feed him, he is turning into a pig in no time.

After we couldn’t find the famous bak kut teh which dad wanted to bring us, we had lunch at a random coffeeshop along Balestier, and then headed towards Orchard road, as mom wants to check out ION. It was my 1st time there. It was also baby G’s 1st time to Orchard. Frankly, I don’t really enjoy going Orchard anymore, reasons; bad traffic, ERP everywhere, expensive parking fee, crowded street… so many more.

I must admit ION is really big and impressive. or becos’ I hardly go downtown anymore.








The only time I would go there is for my gym sessions but always leave hurriedly.

I remembered my Portuguese ex-colleague used to say “No crowded places pleassse! I’m allergy to HUMAN!” in a bitchy tone when we were deciding where to go. It was funny when he said that.

Since when our country has become so packed and when had I become like him, dislike streets that are filled with humans?


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 comments:

keith said...

hi, nice to start a blog hur :)


ur mum and dad back from states?
wonder if they still remember who "junhui" is.
kekeke...

C.Y. said...

of course, they'd remember you :)

Post a Comment