bitterness gone with cloudy

October 18, 2009

The accumulated bitterness of going to work had suddenly gone. On Friday my office was closed due to Public Holiday that falls on Saturday. I suppose not all offices and companies were closed that day and ECP was unusually jammed that morning. Everyone was going to work, whereas I on my way for my morning jog at 9 o’clock. I know, the commuters’ eyes must be looking at me with envy hehehe….! (yah, I am being alil sarcastic here :P)



The park was quiet, with occasional cool breeze from the after-shower brushes on my skin.


On my way home, the road outside and along East Coast Park was almost empty. No car following closely behind, as though forcing you to move aside for them. I was so happily cruising until I missed the exit!! Sometimes, it's good to skip that drink-till-late session, but to wake up early and feel the morning sun. I think it’s also good to take a day off on a weekday just to stroll at the beach or park.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣



When was the last time you went movie alone?

I just did.

Later in the day, wanted to catch 500 days of summer, ended up watching…

.

.

.

.





Since I missed the show time, and gotta watch a nice-but-too-kiddy-for-me movie. I started to get bored and begin camera-ing in the theatre. (hmm… I dunno if this is legal, anyway...) I’d say the animation is really good, cos I was so hungry by just looking at the animated food on screen.



I finished my day at WJ's place with mich and den, 4 of us boozing till late that night.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment