Rascal, Shiraz

September 17, 2009


Introducing my beloved rascal


Today, I was browsing thru' a bunch of old photos, and came across this pic of Shiraz snoozing on a couch. He is one lucky pooch, from an abandon dog to a little terror of the house. Both my parents love him to the core so as Den’s family. Yes, he was adopted 3 years ago by me on a forum. Since I got home from my 2.5 years working oversea, I decided to get myself in trouble of having a pet. My sis-in-law, an animal lover, suggested adoption, due to rising numbers of homeless animals that needed our attention.
After searching and reading on forums for almost a month, I found this naughty yet adorable, rascal.

If anyone wants to get into trouble by owning a pet, Pleassssee adopt. You will get appreciated in return, I promise.

Have a rainbow-ed day !

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment