earth quake?

September 30, 2009

At 6.15pm, I felt the ceiling was moving. I thought it was just the contraction and expansion of the building. But both Jan and I looked at each other, wonder if it was earth quake. Subsequently we felt the slight giddiness, so I walked to Ms Lala’s room ask if she felt it too. She claimed nothing. In that split second, our vision literally shook. I squatted immediately (what I'd do when going thru' a turbulence).

Jaycee came running outta her room and asked “do you feel it too?”



Everyone dropped their work and evacuate immediately.
I know we were kia su, hey, rather be kia si (safe) than sorry, I think.


Look at the people that vacate their offices. See! We are not the only kia si here.



Thank God, we are all safe in Singapore.....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment