Another blog entry on event...

September 25, 2009

Yesterday, I helped out at an event, thought it would be nice to share it with you all. Well, I supposed to be working and not snapping pictures, so all the shots were taken by my mobile phone.

will be mainly photos....

invitation card


expensive high jewellery




designer gown for model to wear


Those were the most interesting things in this event


guess what are these ?











Answer : flavoured vodka

(cute right?)


simply open the tube and serve in shot glass..


South of Africa - worth CHF 40 million, and the stone is 130 carats vivid yellow diamond.
u may wanna get ur spouse / boyfriend to buy for u :)



(no wonder the place was on high security !)





Parker



pretty models posing for me












these were so good with champagne, I had 4


lovely-looking macaroon, too bad I don't like 'em

door gift - tube flavoured vodka for all guests


♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

I went to see den after work and had dinner at Ng’s kitchen. His swollen cheeks were obvious, look as if he was being punched repeatedly on the same spot (minus the bruises) or had gained a few kilos overnight. He had been on fluid diet. Hope he’ll recover before Sunday for the house warming.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

I am fat this week, haven’t been running, let alone my regular gym session. Really need to workout tomorrow, 1 hour, at least an hr of jog !

Goodnight

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment