My unofficial P.H

September 18, 2009

Yesterday, I decided to give myself an unofficial break. My day wasn’t wasted by sleeping it away, like usual. In fact, even napping didn’t occur at all, knowing that beauty sleep is what I need most ever since my lifestyle is back to normal. After the “what-had-to-be-done” (an open secret) for this unofficial off day, I visited Sharon at her shop for an hr or so of brain-storming then headed to get my key (to the box of ET8) fixed.

When I arrived there, I couldn’t believe the shop wasn’t open! It was 1pm ! Argh! But I kept telling myself “I had to get it done! I had to get it done today!”. Despite, the heat of noon and desperate to go home, I gritted my teeth and rode to Tampines. After attempting 2 places, which 1 had already shifted - nowhere to be found, and the other didn’t have the key that fit. I was so going to give up and thinking to ride all the way to Jln Besar where I’m 100% sure mission would accomplish. Thank God, my persistent paid off, after seeking information from the nearby shops, I found this key cutting stall situated before Tampines MRT station, which had just the right key size;

there aren't many places that had this kinda key size


Dinner time : I managed to get den, WJ out for dinner with me, and Mich joined us later

one of my favourite place - East coast hawker

Look at the amount of food we ordered...


I was one happy girl, but more workout coming up...

Goodnight, get ready for work tomorrow.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment