Girls that don't play cards

September 28, 2009

den has fully recovered from the swells and pain of the extraction of his wisdom teeth (becos’ 4 were extracted). I believed he had great fun at his friend’s house warming yesterday, he has been yearning those long lost house-filled laughter they once had. Turn out, I was the one who didn’t go. I found better things to do, like girls’ outing. Rather than watching a gang of black jack players laying their odds. How exciting .. !

I decided to ask my girlfriends (who weren’t interested in the game / nor being the players' maid serving drinks & food) out to blooie for a weight gaining session. We totally had fun catching up, not fearing our partners would eavesdrop our girly talk. of cos, shiraz joined us.






Girlfriends are always important, make time for each other. Friendship needs to be cultivated.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment