The Unfortunate “Event”

September 23, 2009

I shall call this my unpleasant week. Road closure started this morning, and traffic was terrible, many vehicles had to detour, making life once again miserable. Going to work every morning is already dreadful, with this, is like adding oil to fire. Especially I’m working at this part of Singapore right in the centre of The F1 event. Look, I am not bragging about the good view I have, but complaining.. I totally not a F1 fan, in fact, I hate this event.



road blocks, detour, slow moving traffic.. good enough to fuss abt

I know I shan’t rant about this - such an awesome and breathtaking race when everybody is looking forward to. I seriously can’t think of any positive point to credit it. As a matter of fact, it’s wasting resources.

The amount of electricity use e.g. lights, sound system, etc. Aren’t we supposed to save energy? What about Global warming? Sadly, no one remembers once the race start. Air pollution – exhaust fumes produce by the machines! And of course, littering too. Tons and tons of rubbish after each race. Perhaps our country is not polluted enough compared to others, huh?

I know, how much I complain and dislike, nothing is going to change becos’ to the views of those business men (whoever the organizers are), this is a revenue generator from advertising, promotion, tourism and many more (can’t be bothered to find out what else).

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣


den went to extract his wisdom tooth today, can’t believe he extracted 4 at one go. My hero !! I can never do that, it’s horrifying. When ask if it hurt? He said its more of discomfort. I really want to call him, but he can’t talk, can only msn / sms. Poor baby…

I still have 2 left. Hope I’ll never have to touch them.

Goodnight

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment